Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Businesses with friendly employees

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Businesses with friendly employees

    Spending your money seems so much better if your dealing with a friendly employee. Well I went to Wendy's earlier and it reminded me how much I appreciate that. Not in a bad way tho, In a good way. The last few visits Ive had great experiences with the employees. If you've you have a good experience with a local business post it.
    GO VOLS

  2. #2
    Inactive Member LCAS_712's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2006
    Location
    Coeburn VA / Harrogate TN
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Businesses with friendly employees

    I like the guy who owns Asia Cafe.
    [img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Businesses with friendly employees

    Quote Originally Posted by imported_MikeJones View Post
    Spending your money seems so much better if your dealing with a friendly employee. Well I went to Wendy's earlier and it reminded me how much I appreciate that. Not in a bad way tho, In a good way. The last few visits Ive had great experiences with the employees. If you've you have a good experience with a local business post it.


    The one in Wise? There was one time after a football game me and some friends went there, guy putting the foods in the bags was a complete ****. We were looking at the menu, he just says "I'm not going to stand here all day if they ain't going to order", then once the food was ready..he slams the food on the tray. The manager was pretty cool, but he was a douche...he was some punk btw.

    Arby's looks okay, but some look suspect, I go there too much to question.

    Huddle House is usually pretty friendly, really nice waitresses.

    But Taco Bell has pretty much the coolest guy working for them, dude is about the nicest person in the world.


    I'll think of some more.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Businesses with friendly employees

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    The one in Wise? There was one time after a football game me and some friends went there, guy putting the foods in the bags was a complete ****. We were looking at the menu, he just says "I'm not going to stand here all day if they ain't going to order", then once the food was ready..he slams the food on the tray. The manager was pretty cool, but he was a douche...he was some punk btw.

    Arby's looks okay, but some look suspect, I go there too much to question.

    Huddle House is usually pretty friendly, really nice waitresses.

    But Taco Bell has pretty much the coolest guy working for them, dude is about the nicest person in the world.


    I'll think of some more.
    Man lets leave the negative statements for a bad customer service thread. Cant we just just acknowledge good service for a change?
    GO VOLS

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Businesses with friendly employees

    While it's on my Mind bonanza and Prime sirloin has always had good employees. Also the most overlooked Kitchen employees in the county are the lunch ladies at our schools.
    GO VOLS

  6. #6
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Businesses with friendly employees

    Sorry about that, I have to say ...

    Pizza Plus in St. Paul

    Snack Shack

    Huddle House


    and Walmart has some pretty cool/nice people working there.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Businesses with friendly employees

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Sorry about that, I have to say ...

    Pizza Plus in St. Paul

    Snack Shack

    Huddle House


    and Walmart has some pretty cool/nice people working there.
    No problem at all. We can pick a place a part. I enjoy seeing folks that are happy working.

    I think folks don't always get recognition they deserve.

    If you you had good service or have been treated like you are a human. Let em know.
    GO VOLS

  8. #8
    Inactive Member buckeye_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2006
    Posts
    1,124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Businesses with friendly employees

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    and Walmart has some pretty cool/nice people working there.
    Who ya talking about there, Ernie?
    [I]I've been very lonely in my isolated tower of indecipherable speech. [/I]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •